Private Coba Tulum Tour From Cancun
Book private Coba Tulum tours from Cancun for your family or group and avoid the crowds. Excursions are available from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, or the Riviera Maya
Private Coba Tour from Cancun - Pricing
1 to 2 People $690.00usd.
3 to 4 People $790.00usd.
5 to 6 People $890.00usd.
7 to 8 People $1090.00usd.
9 to 10 People $1290.00usd.
Coba is one of the major Maya Ruin Sites in the Yucatan. Coba has many engraved writings of the history and ceremonies of the great Mayan Civilization.
You'll enjoy walking through the site learning important history from you guide and have a chance to climb the highest pyramid in Mexico (130 ft/42 m).
This tour also includes a visit to a great cenote with crystal clear waters.
Tour is available for all ages.
Tour Duration: 5 to 8 hrs
What's included on your Private Coba Ruins & Cenote Tour:
- Round Trip Transportation in Air Conditioned Van
- Snacks - Fruit & Nuts
- Beverages - Purified Water & Sodas
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Snorkel Equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Comfortable Shoes
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Insect Repellent
- Swim Suit & Towel
- Change of Cloths
- Extra Money
- 8:00am - Pick-up at your hotel.
- 9:30am - You will visit the famous archaeological ruins of Coba. View and learnabout the main buildings of this amazing site.
- 10:45am - Go Snorkeling in the beautiful crystal clear waters of a cenote (Underground River).
- 12:15pm - Lunch time
- 1:15pm - Depart back to your Hotel.
- 2:30pm - Arrival at your Hotel.
Payments can be made with credit card or paypal on the website or over the phone with credit card.
If booking last minute it would be best to call in to confirm availability.
Browse more tours and excursions in the menu above.
Ready to book? Have Questions?
Call Toll Free 1-866-840-7179