Private Ek Balam Rio Lagartos Tour
Book Your Private Ek Balam Rio Lagartos Tour
Private Ek Balam Rio Lagartos Tour Pricing
1 to 2 People $690.00usd.
3 to 4 People $825.00usd.
5 to 6 People $1090.00usd.
7 to 8 People $1190.00usd.
9 to 10 People $1290.00usd.
Tour one of the amazing treasures of the Yucatan. The archaeological Mayan Ruinsite of Ek Balam, a Maya capital. After the visit to Ek Balam you'll visit Rio Lagartos.¨
According to the written sources of the sixteenth century, Ek Balam was founded by Éek´Báalam (Dark Jaguar) or Coch CalBalam.
During this tour you'll also visit Ría Lagartos which has the largest concentration of flamingos in North America followed by a swim in an incredible cenote location.
Tour is available for all ages.
Tour Duration: 9 to 12 hrs
What's included on your Ek Balam Rio Lagartos Tour:
- Transportation in air conditioned van
- Entrance Fees
- Snacks - Fruit & Nuts
- Beverages - Purified Water & Sodas
- Snorkel Gear
- Boat Ride
- Bilingual Guide
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Comfortable Shoes
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Insect Repellent
- Swim Suit & Towel
- Change of Cloths
- Extra Money
- 7:00am - Pick up at your Cancun hotel.
- 10:30am - Arrival at Rio Lagartos biosphere reserve where you'll enjoy a boat ride to see the biggest colony of flamingos in the Americas as well as other birds and wildlife!
- 12:30pm - A delicious lunch in a local restaurant.
- 2:00pm - Arrival to the site of Ek Balam where your guide will share with you information of the Ek Balam site.
- 4:00pm - Swim and cool down at a cenote.
- 4:45pm - Transfer back to your hotel.
- 7:15pm - Arrival back to your Cancun hotel.
Payments can be made with credit card or paypal on the website or over the phone with credit card.
If booking last minute it would be best to call in to confirm availability.
Browse more tours and excursions in the menu above.
Ready to book? Have Questions?
Call Toll Free 1-866-840-7179