Private Chichen Itza Tour
Book a Private Chichen Itza Tour from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, or the Riviera Maya
1 to 2 People $790.00usd.
3 to 4 People $890.00usd.
5 to 6 People $990.00usd.
7 to 8 People $1190.00usd.
9 to 10 People $1390.00usd.
Our Private Chichen Itza Tour from Cancun takes you to the Mayan Ruins which are designated as one of the "New 7 Wonders Of The World" and should not be missed on your Cancun or Riviera Maya Vacation.
Visit this amazing UNEXCO World Heritage Site at your own pace with your private guide and enjoy the rich and beautiful history of this archaeological site.
While in Chichen Itza, you'll have the chance to visit the great Temple of Kukulcan, the Observatory, and the famous Ball Court.
After your visit to the Mayan Ruins you'll enjoy some time snorkeling in the beautiful crystal clear waters of a local cenote in the area as well as visit the local town of Valladolid.
Tour is available for all ages.
Tour Duration: 9 to 12 hrs
- Round Trip Transportation in Air Conditioned Van
- Snacks - Fruits & Peanuts
- Purified Water & Soft Drinks
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Snorkel Equipment
- Comfortable Shoes
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Insect Repellent
- Swim Suit & Towel
- Change of Cloths
- Extra Money
- 7:00am - Pick up at your hotel.
- 9:45am - Arrival to Chichen Itza. Your guide will show you around the main areas and ruins sharing information on the fascinating Mayan Culture. You will then have time to go off and explore this famous archaeological site.
- 11:30am - Viewing at the Temple of Kukulcan or visit the Observatory.
- 12:30pm - Lunch Time.
- 2:00pm - Snorkeling at a beautiful cenote.
- 3:00pm - Vist the town of Valladolid
- 4:00pm - Depart for Cancun.
- 6:00pm - Arrival to your hotel.
Payments can be made with credit card or paypal on the website or over the phone with credit card.
If booking last minute it would be best to call in to confirm availability.
Browse more tours and excursions in the menu above.
Ready to book? Have Questions?
Call Toll Free 1-866-840-7179